The Morton Chamber of Commerce strengthens business and enhances the community.
The Morton Chamber of Commerce focuses on five core goals that guide the actions of our organization:
- Promoting our Members and providing opportunities, tools, and expertise that allow our Members to better promote themselves to their targeted audience.
- Providing learning opportunities and data that allow our Members to improve their operations.
- Advocating for our Members at the local and state level to prevent actions that harm and to support actions that benefit our Members.
- Enhancing our community through the support of local projects and organizations that improve the quality of life for our Members and their employees.
- Developing a strong and growing economy for the economic benefit of our Members.