Facebook and Instagram for Business
Join us for our next LEAP Session on March 25th from 8 - 9:30 am at the Morton Public Library for a hands-on presentation on using Facebook and Instragram to promote your business and boost your sales. the session will be presented by Katie VandenBerg with Eli's Coffee Shop. Space is limited to 14 for this session, so REGISTER TODAY! Chamber Members Only!
What's the Morton Forecast?
The Morton Forecast Breakfast will be held on April 29th from 7-8:30 am at the Best Western Ashland House. Register today to hear an update and future plans from Mayor Ronald Rainson, Village of Morton; Dr. Lindsey Hall, Superintendant of Morton District 709 Schools; and Bruce Brown with the Farnsworth Group who will provide an update on the Morton Downtown Plaza Project. We would like to thank our event sponsor Justin Ferrill, Coldwell Banker Commercial.
In The News
- Morton District 709 News from Dr. Hall
- Morton Community Foundation News
- New Video Features Training Domain
- Meet our County Candidates
- Congratulations Doug Fair!
- Pumpkin Festival Going Western
- Chamber Donates $25,000 to Idlewood Project
- Morton Matters is Going Online
- Morton One of 10 Best Towns for Families!